Cryptosage.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cryptosage.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
When Does This Policy Apply?
This Policy covers how and when Cryptosage.co.uk collects and uses your data when you:
- visit or use the Site and/or Services;
- contact Cryptosage.co.uk user support;
- otherwise interact with Cryptosage.co.uk.
Information we collect
In addition to the information provided automatically by your browser when you visit the Site, to become a subscriber to the service you will need to create a personal profile. When you create an Account or login using your facebook, Google credentials or email, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail address; your username, your account information, your demographic information, such as your age, occupation, investment preferences as well as financial information relating to the cryptocurrency you track and your usage information.
Use and access of your personal information with others
Cryptosage.co.uk will not make the personal information gathered from your using the Service available to anyone outside of Cryptosage.co.uk and its affiliates, except as instructed by you or where required to comply with law, court orders, or legal investigations. Please note, however, that there are several exceptions to this policy.
- if we use service providers, these service providers may have access to your personal information to perform contractually specified services on behalf of Cryptosage.co.uk or you.
- if you indicate that you are interested in receiving information about a particular third party's products/services, or you opt to receive certain products or services through Cryptosage.co.uk site, we may provide your personal information to that third party for purposes of fulfilling your request. With respect to service providers, Cryptosage.co.uk contractually requires that all personal information be kept confidential. Additionally, Cryptosage.co.uk takes reasonable steps to ensure that third parties receiving information about you at your request maintain the confidentiality of that information.
Protection of your personal information
Cryptosage.co.uk puts security measures in place to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information.
Cryptosage.co.uk operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your rights regarding the use of your personal information
You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from Cryptosage.co.uk or its sharing of your personal information with its affiliates for their direct marketing purposes by accessing the “Account Settings” menu on the Site.
You may also opt-out from Cryptosage.co.uk sharing of your information with unaffiliated third parties by contacting us.
Your Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) For European Members Of the Site and/or Services
Under the GDPR, users from the EEA will have the following rights, subject to exceptions:
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal information that Cryptosage.co.uk holds about you (right to access);
- To require that Cryptosage.co.uk ceases processing your personal information if the data processing is causing you any damage or distress;
- To require Cryptosage.co.uk not to send you marketing communications (right to object);
- To require Cryptosage.co.uk to amend and correct the personal information it holds about you if such information is incorrect (right to rectification);
- To require Cryptosage.co.uk to erase your personal information (right to erasure);
- To require Cryptosage.co.uk to restrict its data processing activities (and, where its processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of its processing based on consent before the withdrawal) (right to restrict processing and right to withdraw);
- To receive from Cryptosage.co.uk the personal information it holds about you which you have provided, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal data to another data controller;
- To object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any particular processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on your rights (right to object); and
- To lodge a complaint with our customer service manager.
Only persons aged 18 or older have permission to access the Services.
Cryptosage.co.uk does not separately or knowingly identify, or collect, any information that is specific to children. If you are a parent or guardian of a child and you learn that he or she has provided his or her personal information, please contact us immediately so that steps can be taken to remove the information. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, it will take steps to remove the information from its servers.
Do Not Track Requests
Certain web sites include "Do Not Track" (DNT) features which, when turned on, send a signal to the web sites to indicate that you do not wish to be tracked across the web sites over time. Currently, Cryptosage.co.uk systems are not configured to handle any 'Do Not Track' requests.
By using the Site and/or Services, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information and any related information in the manner and for the purpose described in this Policy.